A Truly Authentic Korean Spa in Virginia
About King Spa
The King Spa Mission
Come Heal With Us
King Spa is a state-of-the-art Korean spa, sauna, and bathhouse where you can come to enjoy three levels of relaxation and healing with 10 different saunas and healing rooms, indoor and outdoor therapeutic pools, a world-class outdoor bade pool, hot tubs, steam rooms, therapy rooms, massages, Korean body scrubs, esthetic treatments, V-steams, delicious food, and other Korean spa services.
We aim to provide the highest quality and most luxurious spa and sauna experience possible. That’s why we use ancient Asian healing treatments that utilize natural earth elements with medicinal properties such as crystals, salts, soil, stone, and wood to relax the mind and body and restore health and well-being. Explore our treatment prices and book a service when you enter King Spa.
Our unique saunas and healing rooms include:
What Makes King Spa Unique?
Your daily admission pass includes access to:
- Locker Room & Steam Rooms
- Saunas & Base Rock Room
- Outdoor & Indoor Bade Pools
- Jacuzzis & Cold Plunge Pool
- Media Room & Indoor Lounges
Your pass also includes:
- Spa uniforms (all sizes available. Must be worn during your visit)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Remember to bring your bathing suit if you plan to visit our outdoor or indoor bade pools (you cannot enter these pools without appropriate swimwear).
- Spa treatments, products, food & beverages are available for an additional fee
- You cannot leave our facility once you have entered. Please remember to bring all your belongings with you BEFORE entering the spa.
- Valid government issued photo ID
- Swimsuit (Cotton & denim swimwear are not allowed in the water)
- (Swimsuits are available for purchase in the Locker Rooms.)
- Spa lounge uniforms & towels are provided during your stay at King Spa Virginia.
No, we are on a first come first serve basis at the moment.
Children under the age of 12 are not permitted under any circumstances. Minors 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times of the same gender to supervise them in the locker room.
(Minors will need a school ID or copy of birth certificate)